Monday, March 28, 2011

hidden pleasure (poetry)


she suggested we find
a place to hide – and
        a place to feel
one another

so –
we went where no eyes
could pry
and she kissed me
under
     the moon

big and round
like her eyes
as they stared into mine

and I got lost
for just a moment
until I felt
her hand
on
my waist

sliding to the button of my jeans
pulling – tugging – freeing me
watching as she went down on her knees
and kissed
me

I arched back as I slid past her teeth
and watched as her nose was buried
in
my
skin

what a way to begin
this moment
of hidden pleasure

then she rose from her knees
and
brought her lips to mine
and
let me taste me
and
I found my arms
wrapped around her
unclasping her
releasing her

and
pulling her shirt
over her head

I witnessed perfection fall
so
I gently held
one in each hand
while my lips were still locked
to hers

then my hands
found their way
to her pants
quickly undoing
and undressing
the rest
of
her

my lips still locked to hers
I found us
on the ground
fused together
hip and mouth
lips and hips
smashed together
over and over
finding
that
spot
as she moans

giving away our position
to all those that would listen
but
we no longer care
as she
arches her back
into the air
and meets my thrust
over
and
over
until

we collapse together
in a heap of sweat
and smelling of sex

no other words spoken
just a hurried dressing
and quickly walking
back

trying not to smile too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment